Our Website maintenance packages are an affordable website maintenance solution for small, medium and large business.
Our packaged maintenance service is designed for site owners who want an easy and affordable way to keep their site up to date.
Safe and secure WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
All content mangemant systems (cms) require minor and major updates, we can update your CMS for you to keep your website safe and uptodate. We also include in our safe and secure maintenance package monthlymanual backups of your website.
Affordable, Flexible & Easy Website Maintenance
Managing your website with Spicy Web Design is a very affordable website maintenance solution. Our plans start at only $50.00/month for our basic management package. Additionally, as your maintenance needs grow, you can easily upgrade your plan at any time.
Fast & Reliable Website Maintenance Service
Submitting a maintenance request for your website is fast and easy and produces results. Simply email us with your website update including detailed instructions, attach any supporting files necessary for your update and that's it, the rest is taken of care by us!
Once our website management team receives your maintenance request you can expect your update to be live on the web within three business days - some update requests are live in as little as one hour!
If your update is time sensitive, a rush service is available for an additional charge. If there are any problems, if we require additional information to complete your update, or if the update exceeds your plan time, we will call or email you promptly.
We understand how important your website maintenance is to the daily operation of your business, and to your success. If you would like an affordable, reliable website maintenance solution for your business, call us today or fill out our simple contact form and our team will be in touch promptly!
Some Services We Handle On Our Maintenance Packages:
- Product changes and additions
- Maintain Google AdWords account (add campaigns, ads, keywords, ect)
- Add new/updated news or upcoming events to keep your site up to date
- Add photos, graphics, banners to keep your site fresh
- Add Analytics codes so you can track your sites performance
- Optimise your website so that customers can find you in the search results
- Get you found first on Google Places (Maps) local search
- Do a SEO health check of your website to see if we can improve your rankings and traffic numbers